Occupational Medicine Doctor – Doc-Aid Urgent Care
Doc-Aid Urgent Care offers a full range of employers’ services in Laredo, TX and surrounding areas. We are located at 2438 Monarch Drive Suite A-375 Laredo, TX 78045. We are open Monday – Sunday, 10am – 8pm. For more information, please call us book an appointment online, or simply walk in!
We serve patients throughout Laredo and the surrounding area including Ranchos Penitas West, Islitas, Botines, Nye, and Webb. We also provide medical care across the state of Texas through Telehealth appointments. Our medical providers are able to send lab requests to any Quest or LabCorp location in Texas. Telehealth Appointments are available 24/7 for your convenience. We can also provide referrals to specialists when needed. Not all appointments qualify for Telehealth visits. For more information, please call us.
As an occupational healthcare provider, we can treat injured or ill employees or provide drug testing for employers. We accept multiple Workman’s Compensation Plans however, we DO NOT accept Federal Workmans Comp.
Occupational Health Services:
- Employee healthcare for common work injuries like minor lacerations, burns, and sprains, as well as work-acquired illnesses like respiratory illnesses
- Employer pre-employment physicals and alcohol/drug testing
- Workers’ compensation claims
- DOT physicals/testing
- DOT Split Drug Screen (lab send out)
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiogram for Hearing Test
- TB Testing/Reading
- Referrals to specialists if needed.
- As well as additional screenings and services
DOC-AID Urgent Care is committed to providing your employees and your business the best affordable care. We’re available 7 days a week from 10 am – 8 pm.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED